Leadferno integrates with Facebook Messenger. At this time, Instagram is not yet supported. Somethings of note:
- Facebook messages get the same auto reply Leadbox or SMS contact get.
- Per Facebook business Messengers rule, you may only message Facebook users within a week of their last message.
- We suggest collecting an SMS number at some point in your interaction with Facebook users to build a long-term relationship with the customer.
- One Leadferno profile may integrate with oneFacebook page. If you have multiple profiles and multiple pages, Leadferno will not allow you to select the same Facebook page for integration.
To integrate with Facebook, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to Leadferno.
- Go to the Integrations screen under the profile menu on the top right hand corner.
- Under Facebook, select Get Started. A window will open to authenticate to Facebook.
- Sign in to your Facebook account that has access to the company's Facebook page. The list of Facebook pages will be available.
- Select the page you want to integrate with and select Continue. The Facebook integration window will close.
That's it! Test sending a message through your Facebook page to Leadferno. Once integrated, all Messenger messages will appear in Leadferno. There isn't a way to remove a Facebook integration, once a page has been selected. But, you can switch which page is assigned to the profile.