- Download the plugin here. (leadferno_1.0.zip)
- In your Wordpress site menu, go to Plugins
- Click "Add new" and then "Upload plugin"
- Choose the file you downloaded, then Activate the plugin
Create Your Leadbox In The Plugin
1. Click on the Leadferno option in the main left menu
2. Click "Add new Leadbox" at the top
3. Get the DATA-BID string from your Leadferno account. Go to Leadbox, then click Get Embed Code in upper right.
4. Copy only the DATA-BID string of 32 characters (highlighted in organge) from the embed code
5. Paste your DATA-BID into the proper field in the plugin settings
6. Complete the other options for your Leadbox in the plugin settings for type and display
Repeat this process if you have multiple profiles and Leadboxes for your account.
Wordpress Embed Code
To get started you will need to have your Leadbox embed code. When you signed up, the embed code was display at the end of the sign up form. Also, you can find the embed code from Leadferno under Leadbox > Get Embed Code.
- Click on Appearance in the left side menu
- Then select Theme Editor
Go to the right side column on the screen and under “Theme Files” list .