Embed Using Wordpress Plugin
- Download the plugin here (leadferno_1.0.zip).
- In your Wordpress site menu, go to Plugins.
- Select Add new > Upload plugin. The file viewer on your computer will open.
- Choose the file you downloaded, then Activate the plugin.
Create Your Leadbox In The Plugin
- Select the Leadferno option in the main left menu
- Select Add new Leadbox at the top.
- Get the DATA-BID string from your Leadferno account. Go to Leadbox, then click Get Embed Code in upper right.
- Copy only the DATA-BID string of 32 characters (highlighted in orange) from the embed code.
- Paste your DATA-BID into the proper field in the plugin settings.
- Complete the other options for your Leadbox in the plugin settings for type and display.
Repeat this process if you'd like display more than one Leadbox on your site.
Embed Directly to WordPress
To get started you will need to have your Leadbox embed code. When you signed up, the embed code was display at the end of the sign up form. Also, you can find the embed code from Leadferno under Leadbox > Get Embed Code.
Wordpress Installation Steps
Click on Appearance in the left side menu.
Select Theme Editor. The Edit Themes page loads.
- Under the Theme files list on the right, select Theme Footer (footer.php) or Theme Header (header.php). These are both "universal" files that appear on every page of your site and where you want to embed your Leadbox code so it appears on every page.
- Add the embed code to its own line before the </body>.
- Save by selecting Update File.
Leadbox not showing